University class scheduling
- A custom database application that schedules teachers, classes, rooms and courses for a Japanese university.
- It lists teachers, rooms and classes.
- It logs changes to classes and constructs the relevant emails to notify class teachers of all relevant changes.
- When changes are confirmed, the classes are locked to prevent further changes.
- It produces teacher schedules and auto-emails them using templates edited within the application.
- It generates a wall display that shows all classes in every session on every day in a particular semester.
- It has been deployed on a mix of Mac O.S. and Windows O.S. computers, using peer-to-peer hosting for local and remote access.
Point of interest
This custom database application sends emails directly, with P.D.F. schedules attached.