Support ticket system
- A custom database application that tracks customer asset and service support tickets for an I.T. consultancy.
- It lists the customer’s clients, offices, assets and support engineers.
- It captures support ticket details, linking them to a client, an office and an asset.
- It auto-generates emails to the caller, the support engineer and the client and tracks the issue every step of the way.
- It manages out-of-scope issues by auto-generating estimates and sending them to the client’s nominated authoriser for approval.
- It uses FileMaker’s web publishing capabilities and is also deployed on a mix of Mac O.S. and Windows O.S. computers.
Point of interest
This custom database application was web-enabled so that it can be accessed by staff wherever they are, using a web browser.