- A custom database application that manages projects, clients and communications for a change management consultancy.
- It has full contacts management and a communications hub that produces branded letters, faxes, purchase orders, invoices, proposals, meeting minutes, file notes and email printouts.
- The proposal system is designed around a menu of different options for every stage of the client’s business process, thereby reducing a process for writing proposals that used to take days down to one that can be completed in a few hours.
- It has mailshot functionality, both postal and digital, the digital version of which can be either plain text or H.T.M.L.
- At its core, the system is a project management tool: from pre-proposal, through resource allocation to job completion.
- It contains a Gantt chart to enable resources to be scheduled and dragged-and-dropped into place.
- It has been deployed on Mac O.S. computers (though it runs seamlessly cross-platform) and is hosted on FileMaker Server supported by SyncDeK to synchronise globally-dispersed copies.
Point of interest